Friday, October 17, 2008

The past two and a half crazy weeks

Since the birth of our second daughter, Emree, life has been pretty crazy. Things are actually going really well. But with the addition of another child, we have definitely been going through some major adjustments. The biggest adjustment comes for Addisyn. She is learning to share Mommy and Daddy and is quickly having to become a "big girl." And I am happy to say that she has actually done really well, but of course she still has her moments (it also doesn't help that she has been sick ever since we brought Emree home).
Emree has been great. She seems to be adjusting well to life.
I am having fun with another baby and it's has been fun and exhausting learning how to manage two little ones. Jason's parents were here in the beginning to help with Addisyn while we were in the hospital and my mom was here for 10 days to help me with the transition at home. I don't know how we would have gotten through that first week without their help.

Jason seems to be doing well. He helps out at night and has been great with giving Addisyn the extra love and attention she needs right now. I couldn't ask for a better husband and father for my children.

So our life has been pretty busy but I expect things to slow down here soon (or maybe that is wishfull thinking-any advise from other parents with more than one kid?) We are loving every minute of it and couldn't be happier.

1 comment:

It's A Wonderful Life said...

Congrats and little Emree!!! I'm so excited for you! We are thinking about rying again soon for another one. hopefully things will go smoother this time. I have a blog too! it's ericheatherabby.blogspot.com God bless your little family!