Monday, September 1, 2008

What to Blog about....

I was somewhat concerned today that the long weekend would pass without a moment worth blogging. Now we were not lazy by any means, certain odd jobs around the house were completed and I even got out on the river and caught the first silver salmon on my boat (didn't have the camera or that would have made Hofseth Times). But even with all the activities this weekend we were sitting down to our moose kabob dinner and then it happened. The mouse trap that I had set three hours prior snapped... and I had my Blog.

2 days ago while cleaning out the garage (one of our odd jobs) I noticed a dark streak run behind the lawn mower and a million small poops. We had a small furry friend living in our midst without an invitation. So I got a couple of traps, loaded some peanut butter on them and placed them in highly strategic areas.

Warning: Do not go any further if you can not handle the fate of our little uninvited house guest.



7 comments:

Ty said...

OH, THE HUMANITY!

Way to go! Too bad he was so cute.

Alaska Massey said...

I hate mice in the house! Hopefully that's the only one.

Matt and Audrey Myers said...

Gross, sick, nasty!!

josh said...

you are vicious, thats what i like about you....

Bridenstine Family said...

PETA will come after you

Anonymous said...

Jason, that might be the most disgusting post I have ever seen!!! I am super happy I found your blog though. My kidos sure miss their Miss Kristie. Hope life is good for you and your family, and maybe we will meet up again at the ShootOut~Michelle

Anna said...

Hey this is Anna (Massey) Cash! I saw you (Jason) on Erik's website and then your link. Did you get the idea to document a dead mouse from Erik's blog (aka the neti pot or all the dead ants)? That's sick. Totally sick. You can check out my blog at coolascash.blogspot.com if you want. I'm not as computer savy as ERik, but what are you going to do?